Home Services By-law Services

By-law Services

Who needs a business license?

Anyone engaging in any business activity, occupation and enterprise in the Town of Digby, including the delivery of goods purchased or contracted for outside Town limits and the rental of accommodation units on a short-term basis, is required to purchase a business license. To contact the By Law Services Officer email This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it